Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Journey, Blogging

Well this week I began a couple new journey's. One Twitter and now Blogging. I have loved stalking other blogs for some time now and this week I have been on twitter looking at some other great websites. It has been fun exploring everything on this journey. I still have alot to learn with both of these so bare with me.

My God and family are everything to me and I have the most precious grandson Brock. I love to scrapbook, make crafts and just play in my craft room.  I want to learn about couponing and save lots of money.   I've been learning to make baby burp clothes and covered wipe cases. I'll post pictures of my crafts and of course my grandson, Brock, when I learn more about my blog. So this is it for now. Come back and look around sometime and let me know you were here.

Peachy, Tammy

 

2 comments:

  1. You go, Tammy! Looks like fun - wish I lived closer so I could see all the fun things you do. As always, love the pics of Brock! and the pic of you & Tom is great with such a BEAUTIFUL backdrop! I'll be back....... Louanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Tammy!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete