Saturday, April 16, 2011

No Sleep

I have been up all day and almost all last night because of storms and tornado's. Sirens were blaring at 6:00am. this morning.  Scares me and I know I should not be fearful because fear is of the devil but I just hate storms. I've had to take cover a lot of times from tornado's and hurricanes and it is just as bad now or even worse then  it was years ago.  I did get to have a little cat nap today but I am so tired.
 I need to go to bed but I still have to bake a cake for our church, friend and neighbor day.  It is 11:30 and I am up making a Sour Cream Coconut cake. OK, it is 12:10 and the cake is finished and in the fridge.  I tried to post a picture of the cake but I couldn't.  Maybe I'll try again later.
I hope everyone has a Peachy day.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment