Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess where I bought this.. If you guessed Tuesday Morning, you are right.  My favorite store ever.






I have been looking for lanterns for a couple of years but I didn't want to pay 50 dollars for one and I needed 4, so I waited.   Finally Tuesday Morning got some in.  I really wanted all large ones but this was a set of 3, small, medium, and large and it only cost 24.00, so I bought 2 boxes.  I love them.

This is where I spend alot of my time now.  My Grandson uses the baby pool, of course. I'm not doing alot of crafting but I will get back to it soon.






I bought this bench at Fred's this year. I bought it's twin also.  I love them.  Now I am looking for cushions that will kinda match my patio cushions.


Of course I have to add some pictures of my precious Grandson, Brock.  He is growing so fast. He is 6 months old now.  He makes me smile and laugh every day.  He is my JOY!!  He can sit up, he is getting ready to crawl.  He is trying to pull up and he wants to hold on to fingers and walk around all the time.





 
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment