Sunday, November 27, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and FABulous time with your families.
I am so Thankful for all the many blessings that God has given me.  He is AMAZING and Good all the time. 

Last weekend we had Thanksgiving with Tom's family on Friday and then Saturday we had a "Roll Tide Family Thanksgiving" in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, with my family.  My nephew, has a condo in Tuscaloosa and invited our family to come there for our Thanksgiving meal.  It was different from what we are normally use to doing but it was still fun.  My nephew ordered all the food and desserts, for 40 people and it was really good.  The best part was I didn't have to cook!!! The worst part, I didn't have left overs when I got home.  Several family members went to the Alabama- Georgia Southern ball game and some of us stayed at the condo and just visited.  It was great catching up with family.  I miss them all so much.   Before the ballgame, we had a special visitor from Dr. Heismanstein.  He really got everyone fired up about the game.


ROLL TIDE ROLL
                                        


Whitney and Brock


Josh and Whitney


My cousin Lisa and her husband got to meet Trent Richardson and get his autograph.  So cool


Mason and Michelle at the stadium about to go to the game.  It's Michelle's first college game.

Dr. Heismanstein.


My SIL, cousin, and Sister


Eating our meal

Whitney and Michelle at the stadium


My sweet Grandbaby

My only living uncle.  Sweet uncle Benton.


The view from my nephew's condo.  Bryant-Denny Stadium.  Beautiful!!!

Thanksgiving day, it was just me and Tom. For dinner we went to Cracker Barrel and I had Turkey and dressing and Tom had a steak meal.  We enjoyed our meal very much.  I missed having the kids but they were with their other families.
Now here comes Christmas and the New Year, 2012.

Thanks for visiting.
Have a Peachy day.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment