Thursday, December 15, 2011

WOW.  This is such a busy month.  I'm sure it is for everyone. But I love it!!! Here is what I have been doing...

Right after Thanksgiving, I started decorating for Christmas.  It took me about 4 days.  I have the best husband in the whole world,  he always puts together our big traditional tree in the den and always puts on the lights,  He also puts up the wreaths on the windows outside.  I put up and decorate my Gingerbread and Victorian trees.  I decorated the traditional tree, mantel, tables and outside.  I was so glad to be finished.  YAAAY

Traditional Tree my Sweet husband put up.  I decorate it.


Light bulb Santa made by my friend.  She makes hundreds every Christmas to give to her friends.  I Love it!





Victorian Tree






Pink Dragonfly



Gingerbread Tree

Cork Gingerbread football player


Icr Cream cone made with real sugar cone and a glass Christmas ball with little beads added. 
I made dozens of these for my Gingerbread Tree. I just love it.




Another Cork Gingerbread ornament











We celebrated our 29th anniversary on December 4th. up in Blue Ridge, GA.  We rode the Santa train.  It was great to just get away for a couple of days.  We have had the best life together,  a Dream come true!! So hard to believe it has been 29 years. 
Then....Dec.4,1982



Now









Thanks for visiting.  I will be posting about my Grandson First Birthday party next.  I can't wait for you to see all of the wonderful pictures that my daughter, his Mommy, took of  him. Plus all the great things we made for his party!!

Merry Merry Christmas to all.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment