Friday, March 9, 2012



This is how my city will look like in just a few weeks.  Isn't it just gorgeous.  When I first moved here, I didn't know what was up with all the pink ribbons, I said,"  Wow,  there sure are alot of baby girls born in this town." I soon found out it was decor for the Cherry Blossom festival,  the Pinkest Party on Earth.  It last for 10 days. The homes are decorated so pretty with Cherry Blossom Wreaths and the mailboxes have huge ribbons and flowers on them.    
 We have all kinds of activities.  It is so much fun. Google it and see what it is all about.  People come from all over the world to visit during this time.  I've lived in Macon for 23 yrs and I can only remember 2 or 3 times that the cherry blossoms were not in bloom during the festival.  It is always the most beautiful time ever here in Macon, GA.








  I will post my wreath and mailbox tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting. Would love for you to follow me. Just click the FOLLOW button.

No comments:

Post a Comment