Monday, May 21, 2012

College Graduation

So sorry for no post lately. Alot has been going on.

We can start with my son graduating from College with a BS in Mathematics with a teacher certificate.  He did it in 4 years and we are so proud of him and all his college accomplishments.  He received 2 leadership awards and a Math honor award.  Some more great news....HE HAS A JOB, teaching and coaching football. 














I did two stacked plant containers to save on using so many plants and they turned out really cute. I also added solar lighting in the top pots.  It is pretty at night. 




I absolutely love my chandelier bird feeder.  I bought a gold chandy at a yard sale for $2,  but no globes.  I painted it black.  I went to Dollar Tree and bought 5 glass bowls for one dollar each.  I used E6000 glue and glued the glass to the chandelier.  I added bird seeds and hung it from a tree. I love it.  I have another feeder that I made but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. 



This is the wreath I made for my sister. 


Thanks for visiting.  Follow my Blog.  Visit again soon.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment