Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It has been a while since I posted a blog, the thing is I couldn't log in for some reason.  Today I was able to access my blog.  YAAAAY!!!

We have some exciting NEWS........We are having another GRANDBABY.  We are so excited.  My daughter told us on July 4th. So we should have our new little one sometime in March.


So sweet.

A bun in the oven. Too funny.



Isn't this such a cute picture idea. 


I have alot going on right now, working on wedding stuff.  This weekend we have 3 bridal showers.  So I have been working on hostess gifts.  I will post pictures when the showers are over.  I'm working on programs, fans and cookie favor bags.    I have painted 250 clothes pins and I am about to turn brown lunch bags into cute cookie bags. Hope you will come back soon and check out my pics.
Would love for you to follow me and comment on post.
Have a great day.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment