Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Baby Boy got Married...... I was so nervous and stressed leading up to the rehearsal and wedding day.  I guess it is because he is my baby. 
I tried to help as much as I could and I did whatever the Sweet Bride wanted me to do.  Months before the wedding, I started collecting all kinds of jars, large, small, mason and even mayo jars, from my church family.  I worked on the programs, and favor bags.  I had a friend make 2 sets of cornhole boards, then I decorated them with my cricut and vinyl.   Three weeks before the wedding I covered the fans with burlap. The week before the wedding, I made about 400 regular size cookies for wedding favors and 500 mini cookies for the rehearsal dinner favors. 
After the rehearsal dinner (my part) was over, I calmed down and wasn't stressed any more.  I didn't even cry on the wedding day.  I was so happy.  I will post wedding pic in a couple of days!!
Check back soon.
Fabulous Newly Weds.  Rehearsal.  They are Gorgeous. 

The car the Bride rode in.

Rehearsal Dinner

Grandson was the ringbearer
My son, the Groom made the Branch arbor. 

The Beautiful venue is the Brides family farm.


Cookie favor, I made for each guest at the rehersal dinner.  I made 500 mini cookies.
Mason jar center pieces I made for the dinner.



Cricut vinyl polkadots with babies breath and a picture of the
 Bride and Groom.


Thanks for visiting.  Would love for you to follow me. 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment