Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Several months ago I posted that we are going to be GRANDPARENTS.  Well guess what?  We are going to be grandparents of twin boys!!!!!  We are so excited!!!  I have the sweetest grandson already and 2 more is just gonna be so much fun. 
The day we found out, my daughter went to her doctor all by herself. I was home babysitting and her husband was working.  She got the shock of her life, when, during the sonogram, the lady was recording everything, then she moves the device to another side of my daughters tummy, and the lady gasped.  My daughter asked if everything was ok and the lady said "You have TWO BABIES".  My daughter said she was gonna throw up.  She was in total shock. On her way to my house she called her husband and he thought she was joking.  Before she came to my house she stopped by the mall and bought a gift to tell me what the sex of baby was.  When she came in, she handed me the bag.  I pulled out one little boy sleeper and I said, " ohhhhh, it's a boy.  I pulled out another little boy sleeper and said "ohhhh, it's a boy".  Then I pulled out a little shirt for my grandson.  My daughter then said,"MOM, you don't get it."  I said," Yeah, we're having a boy.  She said, "TWO boys".  I then went crazy, saying, "OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS ,OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH.  I was just boohooing and in total shock.  It was so exciting.  After a few minutes, I called my husband and told him he had to come home so we could tell him and I told him, RIGHT NOW or I'm gonna call my sister, because I had to tell someone.  He figured out that we were gonna have twin boys when he took the little outfits out of the bag.  We stayed in shock for a couple of weeks.  It was so just unbelievable.

We have about 10 weeks to go and everything is going well so far.  The babies are growing and moving like crazy.  Their room is a nautical theme and is almost ready.  We are still trying to find the right bedding.  I will post pic when everything is all ready.  Please keep them and my daughter in your prayers.  
Thanks for visiting my blog.  I would love for you to follow me. Check back soon.
Tammy

WE are having twin GRANDSONS!!!
 This is baby B.  We couldn't get a good pic of baby A because he was turned to the back.


It's a BOY!!!



 

The two little outfits telling us she is having twin boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment