Sunday, April 27, 2014



My Grand Sons!!

Pirate Birthday Party for Brock.  Love the Gorgeous cake. 



My daughter always does an Amazing job on her boys Birthday parties!!
  

It is hard to believe that this little Angel is 3 yrs old already.  He is totally, a Mommy's boy.   I don't know what he is going to do when he starts preschool.  Hopefully he will adjust well without his Mommy.
Look at that Beautiful Pirate face.

The Joys of my life!!  They bring so much laughter to my life every day!!  Love them so much!




First beautiful day they got to play in the water and the twins loved it as much a Brock!!

They love riding in these cars.








It is so hard to believe that my Grand twins are One yr old already.  It has been a busy busy year but they are such a JOY.  They are such Great babies...they sleep 10 to 12 hours at night and they take 2 naps a day.  They are so fun to play with.  They just make me smile and laugh every day!!

Twins, Dr. Seuss, Thing 1 and Thing 2 FIRST Birthday party!!  Another Great party by my daughter.  It was Gorgeous!!




The twins Loved all the Fabulous food they had, from Green eggs and hams, to, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish. Blue Fish.  It was so much fun.

How cute are these cakes.  The Cat in the Hat cakes.  So so yummy!!
They loved picking at their cakes. It was pretty messy with the red cakes.

He loved the cake til someone pushed his hand and arm into it. He got so mad!!

He really got in to it and Loved it!!!


Thanks for visiting my Blog.  Hope you will follow and visit again.
Love, Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment