Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I AM LOSING


I have tried for many many years to loss weight but nothing would happen.  I would stick with it GREAT for 2 week and then after the 2 weeks I would start eating like crazy again. Well, on March 23, 2015 I started a new program through Metabolic Research Center and I love it. I have lost 25 lbs and 3o inches but I have many more pounds to lose.

The program consist of supplements, protein juices, following and eating foods from their menus. I also did 28 days of HCG injections. It was to give me a kick start losing weight and it DID. I'm hoping to have at least 6 more pounds gone by June 23rd.

The first 8 weeks was so easy and I didn't have any cravings but during these last 2 weeks it has been a little bit of a struggle. I want to have some night time snacks and I have and it has kept me from losing weight for the last few weigh ins. I am doing this blog to help me be accountable to myself and do the right thing. My husband is spending a lot of money for me to do this weight loss program and I want to do it for myself. I know it works I have seen it for myself.  There are several  people I attend church with that have lost a lot of weight doing this program and I have lost also.  I just need to do this to get the rest of this weight off. I will post a before and after picture when I meet my goal.  Oh, my goal is to lose 100 to 125 pounds. 

Metabolic is on Pinterest and have so many healthy recipes. 
So I hope you will follow me on this successful adventure.

Have a Peachy day!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment