Monday, September 12, 2011

I haven't blogged in a while, but I have found something else that is so fun....PINTEREST. 
I LOVE Pinterest.  I have had so much fun looking at everyones pins and pinning on my boards, that I have created.  If you haven't checked out Pinterest, you are missing out.  There are so many awesome ideas, crafts, recipes, organizing tips, household tips and zillions of other things.  You should join, then we can follow each other.  I have a button on my blog for Pinterest.  Click it and see where it takes you.

You are not going to believe it but my sweet Grandson is walking!  He is 9 months old.  He started taking his first steps several weeks ago but now he can walk all over the place.  He, sometimes, looks like he is trying to run.  He has 7 teeth, he says mama, dada, mmeeeewww,(like a cat), he growls like a dog, he puts the phone to his ear and say, lo, now that is cute.  But then again anything about him is cute.






I have so many projects I need to be doing but the first thing I need to do is, organize my craft room.  I have 3 tables in there and they are all piled high with stuff on them.  I have no where to craft.  Sure hope I can get things organized soon, and I will.






This is one of the projects I am going to make.  I am gonna make it in blue and white for Sweet Brock's  first Birthday party in Dec.  I am also going to make blue and white paper pom poms to hang from the ceiling.

I have made several weaths and I will post them later.

Thanks for visiting.  Visit again soon.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment