Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I started blogging after my daughters wedding, April 25, 2009, and I never posted any pictures of her special day.  So I wanted to post a few and pin some on my Pinterest board. Hope you enjoy them.  It was so much fun and we had a grand time planning it too.  We made so many of the detail items.

The Happy Couple
                                          

Sweet Kisses


Beauty

Love the colors that my daughter chose for her wedding.


Beautiful flower girls

Fun times


Fun Candy Buffet.  Everyone loved it.



Grooms Deer Cake.  Guest thought it was a decoration and not a cake.
 
The Grand Reception Room

Brides cake.  Beautiful table

First Dance


Ring Bearer pillow made with lace from Mother of the Brides wedding dress lace.

Programs made by Mother of Bride

Programs


Invitations, that I redesigned.  They were way to plain when we got them, so I added the black and pockets on the back for the extra cards and I also added the sheer ribbon to the top of the invite

.
Programs
                             


Tears of Joy packets for the ones who cried.  Each packed held 2 tissues.

Water Bottles with 3 different labels.



Coloring books that I made and it was all about the bride and groom
Hope you enjoyed the wedding.  Thanks for visiting.
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment